For performing all the necessary functions, you have to step forward to the Canon Printer Driver Download
is a platform for getting the driver download link. You can easily access the download link as this portal is designed with a user-friendly interface. However, to avoid any error or trouble in the middle of the process, you must follow the instructions mentioned below.
- The very first step of the process is to open any of the desired web browsers. If required, then update the browser and then proceed ahead.
- Now, in the empty address bar, type “ij.start.canon”. Once you press the Enter key, after you are done entering the URL, you will be redirected to the Printer Driver download window.
- Afterwards, click the tab stating “Setup”.
The next window of ij.start.cannon that pops up on your screen will ask you to search for your product. In the given area, you have to type your product name of the printer whose driver you want to download. Type in the name and hit the “Go” button.Note:
If you are not aware of the model name of your printer, then move to your printer and look either on the upper panel or the front panel. The model name must be printed there.
- Thereafter, you will get the download link in the middle of your screen. Before you ahead and download the printer driver, you must make the selection of your operating system. Selecting the correct operating system is a vital step as it will help the user to get a link to the compatible application. Hence, click the tab with the inverted triangle, located on the top-right side. Select the OS from the list of options.
- Simply press the “Download” tab. Your setup file will start downloading. The process will continue for a few minutes. The time may vary with the speed of the internet connection.